Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whats New?

Well not much! Work, Work, Work, Allison has been busy every weekend starting a few weeks ago getting ready for the garage sale. Working full time and keeping things in order at home while I am gone. I flew home for for the 4th and had a great time at Tom and Mary's as usual! Allison picked me up in Spokane on Wednesday the 2nd at 10pm so we didn't get home until midnight, she went to work all day while I did my wash and washed her car. I picked her up at 4 and we headed over North Cross Highway. Great drive, it has been a while since we have been that way (of course we stopped for a cone in Winthrop). Stayed at Randi and Kauleens then got up early to go get oysters, both Taylors and Blau's were closed??? I had called and asked if Taylors was open, don't know what happened. Danny and Terry my friends that work there called Allison last night and said they were coming over fishing today and were bringing oysters, this is the second time they have come over and I wasn't home to enjoy fresh oysters. We had dinner on the 6th with Shaun and Jeanea and the kids at Randi and Kauleens, good to see them and the new little one (Madden). Shaun called Judd because he knows someone that raises asparagus, he ordered 5 cases so I will have to come home for a weekend to do some canning with Shaun.

I am in San Jose learning a new class this week. It looks like I will be the back up for the at&t instructor in Sacramento. I will co-teach with her next week then she is on vacation the following week and I will teach the class. It is pretty techy for me, teaching techs how to configure file and print sharing and building home networks along with hooking up devices. I finally have the pinging down pretty good!! The nice thing is it is a 3 day class so I will fly home next Thursday and leave Sunday, work Monday thru Wednesday and come home again. Not a bad schedule.

We'll I better get ready for work. I am going to teach Allison how to post on the blog so it gets updated more regularly. She is walking to work this am with Tamera so I don't know if she will want to learn tonight?? I am not sure how she is getting home.

Check out Cori's Story's I fixed my link!

PP

2 comments:

Ryan and DeWayne Hetrick said...

Thanks dad for the update I was goiing to call you last night but mom said you were going out with the guys for a couple of beers so i didnt want to bug you. I was going to say you needed to update you blog. Miss you you will have to let us know when you come home for a while and we could come up and see you or you could come down and see us we would love that. If it is after the 20th of July I start a new shift at work so i will be homeat 2:45 on Saturday and have all day off on Sunday. So you could come an visit. Love ya talk to you soon. Ryan

Denise said...

Good to hear from you. If I followed your schedule correctly you may be in town the same week we are over at the property.
For Allison, can you email me the recipe for the broc salad?