Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Friday


Wow a whole week is gone! This was a long week! On Monday Loni and I taught a new class called CONNECTECH and thought everything was great until Wednesday and we had some computer problems. We made it through the day and I started a new class on Thursday. These are 3 day classes so I will finish this class on Monday and start a new one on Tuesday. I will come home Friday but have been scheduled for two 2-day VOIP classes in Alhambra (where ever the hell that is) on Tuesday the 29th. I will come home Saturday the 2nd and return to Sacramento on the 6th. for about a week. Nothing after that so far. I have set up a BBQ on Friday when I get home at 6pm. Chris and Denise will be heading over tomorrow and will be at their place from Sunday until Saturday the 26th. Shaun and Jeane are coming over Possibly Wednesday or Thursday of this week for the weekend and Randi and Kauleen will be here Friday night. We are running out of room and I am not even home yet! Allison is gonna make her famous Macaroni Salad and we are gonna get some watermelon. Bring your own steak and I will have the BBQ going. I am ready!!!


Allison's new kitchen cabinet has been in the garage for a month so I will try to get it set in my short stint home. Maybe with Shauns help?


I am in the process of ordering 100 tee shirts for my new sideline business Aunt Debi did the art work for me. I will attach her skecth for you all to see. I hope to get a web site started when I get some time off. Send me your tee shirt Ideas If I use your idea I will send you a couple shirts. This shirt will say "Save a bee eat your honey" I will sell them to family and friends for $12 otherwise they will be $15. I will be contacting bee keepers of course!

OK thats about all for now, have a good weekend and I will talk to you all later!

Peace love and a tank of gas!

1 comment:

Cori's Stories said...

gross. cute picture, gross saying. I was saying your daughter is not a hippy, I have met some hippies, and she would not be one. For one, she showers, and combs her hair!!!! Love you guys, and miss you. We requested the October dates off, then found out that we are not on AGAIN for the family gathering, maybe we will come see you guys instead. I will talk to John.