Friday, July 11, 2008

New Schedule

I can't keep up with all the changes! I looked at my schedule yesterday morning, I will be staying for a couple more weeks and hope to be home on the 25th??? I made a flight reservation for then at least?? I will drive to Sacramento on Saturday from San Jose (in my Mustang). One of the perks of renting cars is driving cars I think I would like. Anyway, I will be teaching this new class for 3 weeks in Sacramento then hope to come home?? We have been cut short on instructors because Verizon has taken some for training and at&t instructors are taking vacations?? Whats with that? I have been called at least 3 times this year to work for Verizon but like this gig for now. My friend Ted, Who took my job when I left is now the Northwest FIOS Manager and sent me a note last week saying he may have a contract job in the fall, more to come!

Pat

No comments: