Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday, July 24th.

Yea its Thursday!

I am headed home for 3 days, I will awake at 3:30 am and head to the airport for a 6am flight. I need to return my rental car and all that. I will be in Spokane by 9am. Joe is picking me up because Allison is working. I get home by 11:30 do a load of wash say and hopefully relax for a couple of hours. Chris and Denise have been at there place all week and are coming over for a BBQ at 6. Shaun and Jeanea got there yesterday around 6pm and I think are heading home on Sunday. Shaun has been off on maternity leave since the baby (Madden) was born on May 28th., he goes back to work n Monday. I was hoping Ryan and Dewayne could come up but or Butt that is out now, Ryan has a Colan thing on Monday. Gonna have a big steak, Watermelon and Mac salad! I haven't had a steak in a couple of months. I am hoping for Spaghetti on Saturday. I head to Alhambra in Southern Cal on Monday for 4 days then come home until Wednesday the 6th. I go to Sacramento for a 2 classes and then come home the 14th at midnight. I am not on the schedule after that so I am hoping for some down time and fishing!! I was offered a 6 month stint at Verizon a couple of days ago and am waiting to hear more on that, we'll see. It is on the west side and I would have to pay my expenses to live over there.

OK gotta go set up a couple computers! Talk to you all later!

P.S. I haven't had anyone jumping out of their chairs about my shirts!

Pat

1 comment:

Randi said...

could mom come over here too for the Verizon stint?!