Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Night

Hi All!

I just got done testing my web cam with Allison and Randi. I have had this computer for a year and have never used it before. So, if you have windows messenger you can see me when we talk. Or you can download it. Mary I think you have a web cam in yours?
Allison should get her new laptop next week, I hope it has a web cam?

So, I drove to Sacramento today from San Jose in my Mustang, it took about an hour and a half. I got here about 1:00 had some Chinese food across the street and did nothing but took a 3 hour nap. Woke up at 6:00 and then played with the web cam.

Allison said the fire in Wenatchee was pretty bad from east Wenatchee all the way up to and past Orondo on the east side of the highway.

OK I gotta get to bed doing wash in the morning, going in to set up Mondays class with Loni the at&t career instructor at nine and hope to be home for another good nap.

I expect to hear from some of you that you have your windows messenger up and working soon.

Pat

No comments: