Friday, August 29, 2008

I can't believe it's Labor Day

Is it Labor day already? Allison and I are heading over to Tom and Mary's for the weekend for a little R&R. We will leave when Allison gets off work at 5:30 so we will get over later. I am gonna spend today cleaning the car and getting the post in for the power. I put up a piece of angle iron yesterday to hold the post. Next year when you come to visit you will have a plug in for your trailer.

My Turkey hats shipped on Monday so they should be here any day!!

Allison and I have been on the eating plan for a week and it has been good so far. I have been to the clinic every day to pee in a cup to check my keytones and they have been good.

We finally have tomatoes! I have eaten fresh tomatoes all week (its about time).

Hope everybody has a safe and wonderful Holiday!

Pat

No comments: