Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Well its good to be home for a while! I think I have a month off, we shall see. I actually came home Tuesday, on Monday I was finishing my class when I received a call saying my Tue, Wed, thur class had been cancelled! I booked a flight home and was her by 2:30 on Tuesday. I have been doing some small chores around here, spraying weeds, ordered ten yards of gravel for the driveway. Had Ken come over from Kens auto glass come over and get the number off my windshield (I am getting a new one) I have been putting it off but my windshield now has a 2 foot crack.

I am not sure who was more surprised yesterday I walked out side and Chris, Denise, Megan and Madison pulled in. They were going to say hi to Joe and looked over and say me, we booth kind of said what are you doing here?? Chris pulled some muscles in his back and is off so the came over here. We had a nice pot luck BBQ last night and are going swimming at 1:00 today (I wish Allison didn't have to work).

Allison and I are going to Kennewick tomorrow when she gets off work to help with Ryan and Dewayne's garage sale on Saturday, Randi and Kauleen will meet us there also. Should be fun and I will see if I can sell some tee shirts.

Allison and I are starting a new weight loss program (kind of a trial thru the clinic) It is quite a big deal from what I have read I will have to see the doctor on a weekly basis or maybe the Nurse will do. from what I have read they want someone my size to loose 3 lbs a week for 25 weeks?? We will have to see how this plays out. I am looking forward to it (I like structure).

OK that's about it for now

Pat

2 comments:

Debbie~ said...

Sounds like a busy weekend...I know Ryan will love the visit and help!! Congrats on your new life style (hate to say diet), I doubt I'll win the money at work, but I haven't gone off my plan yet...last time I weighed I was -42...so hopefully by the first day of school it'll be -50...Yippee! Enjoy your time home...

Cori's Stories said...

I have no idea on how to find me. I just listed everything titled... christmas decorations. Everything I am selling is on my blog, so you know what to look for. I could only find 2 when I did a quick search for them. oh well.