Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Monday

Well we started our food plan today. I had to go get an EKG and will get blood tests weekly, I also have to go in the next 3 days and pee in a cup. This plan is monitored pretty good. I had a protein drink for Breakfast and one for lunch then we had 3 oz of chicken, 1/2 cup salad and a 1/2 cup of green beans plus 64 Oz's of water a day. That's what it will be like for 12 weeks. So far so good.

I have decided to go to work for Verizon over on the coast. I am tired of traveling to California and things have been winding down a bit. I have gotten a couple calls in the last few weeks asking me to do some inspecting so I told them today I would take the job. It is supposed to last 6 months but we shall see. I will stay with Kauleen and Randi and Allison and I will take turns making the trip over the pass on the weekends. I should start sometime in September.

Allison wants me to paint the living room ands kitchen so I guess I will buy paint tomorrow. We are still not sure whats going on this weekend, I'll keep you posted.

Pat

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

You know you can stay here, too, whenever. Both of you! We'd love it!