Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Nov 20th

Thank goodness only one more day at work, this week has gone on forever. Ryan has been with me all week, my mom and dad have been visiting and staying with Ryan while I'm working. We got her staples out today- Thanks to Dr. Chaffee, he was very patient and caring. The plan is to take Ryan to Moses Lake tomorrow night or Saturday morning, she is missing her husband, (I understand that), so DeWayne will meet us there. It has been nice to have someone to talk with when I get home, but will also be nice to have a weekend to myself. Looking forward to working on my Christmas cards, and hoping my new Cricut cartridge comes!! Can't wait!!!
Pat will be coming home on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, really looking forward to having 4 days together, to do what ever we want to do. He has lost so much weight (48#'s) so far, he is in need of some new clothes, so we will probably take a day and do a little shopping, but that's all our plans, maybe watch some movies if I can remember how to work the DVD player.
Thats about all from here, no snow yet, maybe next week sometime. Will write more later, or maybe Pat will make a post.
Alli

No comments: