Thursday, November 6, 2008

ALMOST FRIDAY

What a week, glad it is almost over. Pat will be heading home for the weekend, looking forward to seeing him, hopefully he won't run into snow!
Ryan will be having surgery on Monday, her CT scan showed a mass the encapsulates her right ovary, so they will forgo the biopsy and just remove it, and biopsy it afterwards. The plan was for my mom and I to go stay Sunday night and be with her for her surgery on Monday and then head home, but best laid plans never seem to work. After Ryan called about the extended surgery I decided that I would take a couple of more days and then bring her back to Coulee with me to re-coup for a few days, and then return her to DeWayne's care. We are very thankful that the US of the mass on her breast was nothing and that when she met with the Dr this time he didn't mention anything about cancer, so we are encouraged. I am looking forward to meeting him and asking all sorts of questions, I'm sure he will want to run after I'm done-- oh well that's why they get paid the big bucks! Keep her and DeWayne in your thoughts and prayers.
I'm sure you have all seen or heard that Randi is finally pregnant- we are all very happy for her and Kauleen. This is a real exciting times in their lives and I know they will be great parents!
Bill Simpson came over on Wednesday to do some hunting and visiting with Joe and I, he surprised us with dinner tonight, what a treat!
Work has been very challenging this week, hopefully things will even out soon, just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. The days go by fast but those phones are driving me nuts, seems like I don't get to finish anything. Oh well life goes on. I have to work this Saturday for three hours, but then looking forward to some quality time with Mr. P.
Hope all is well with one and all, will keep you posted on Ryan's surgery, keep those prayers and positive thoughts coming.
Here's to a good weekend for all, and please let the Seahawks win this weekend, I keep picking them and they keep loosing :-(.
Alli

No comments: