Monday, November 24, 2008

Can't wait for Wednesday Night

Pat will be home for 4 whole days! We don't have any plans and maybe just stay around the house, or if we want maybe we will go shopping, whatever we want to do. Really looking foward to spending some time with him.
I took Ryan to Moses Lake on Friday and we met up with DeWayne, she was so excited to see her husband, and he was just as excited. My mom went with me so we did a little shopping, got home about 10:30. I got up on Saturday and started Cricuting, I was expecting my new cartridge (Christmas stuff) so went to the Post Office and it wasn't there, so I just puttered around. Had a very relaxing weekend. Did I tell you Pat is coming home for 4 days! I got my new Cricut cartridge today, so have been going thru all the stuff and cutting them out, so I can see how they all look. Now I can really get going on Christmas cards, it is so much fun. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your family and friends, enjoy each moment.
Alli

2 comments:

Debbie~ said...

You're going to have a blast with your new toy!!!

I sure wish you and Pat didn't have to spend so much time apart. So much for retirement, huh? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Deb & Jerry~

CiaoBella! said...

Happy Thanksgiving to our special family in Coolee!