Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday October 12,2008

Morning All,

It was nice being home for a while! I gave Allison her birthday present early (a Cricut) I didn't know what it was either? Randi told me she would like one, it is for cutting stock and other stuff for making cards and signs. I made big points with this one!!

I went to the doc's yesterday to get blood drawn, have an EKG, blood pressure taken and weigh in, I was down another 15 pounds to 254, I started at 303 on August 25th and am now down almost 50 pounds.

I cooked a Turkey yesterday and had Bill from Spokane and Joe for dinner. Bill taught me to inject the turkey last time he was here and it great. all you do is cook the giblets with onions & celery add some garlic, butter, salt and pepper). You inject the turkey before you cook it, when it is done let it sit 20 minutes and inject it again. It is awesome. I am taking leftovers to Randi and Kauleens to make some turkey soup. Allison is taking some to Ryan and Dewaynes for dinner.

Thats all for now

Pat

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

Turkey sounds good! I'm hankerin' for the whole meal deal, on Thanksgiving!
Wow, you did do good with the cricut for Allison's Birthday!!! She'll have tons of fun with it!!!