Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Oct 22nd

Pat said it was my turn to blog so here I go. Today our thoughts and prayers are with our daughters.

Ryan is going in for a trans vaginal ultrasound and biopsy of her uterus. She has been having trouble with her periods for some time now and the OB-GYN is concerned. She has had high testosterone levels and only 2 periods in the last 2 years, there is some concern for uterine cancer, but we are all praying for negative results. She will go in at 2 today so keep the good thoughts and love going her way. I will be heading to Kennewick on Saturday to spend three days with her, just some mom and daughter time, I'm really looking forward to it!!

Secondly, Randi is being inseminated today, I will take her to B'ham and will bring her home today, then it is 3-4 days of laying around and not doing very much. Her chances of becoming pregnant are 80% so we are hoping and praying that those little eggs find a nice comfortable nesting place for the next 9 months. They will place 2 fertilized eggs, so Pat has named them PJ and Scooter, we are really hoping they like their new home.

As far as Pat goes, he is still liking his job working as contractor for Verizon, he has been staying with Randi and Kauleen in Burlington. So far so good, we shall see how the weather affects are visiting one another.

I have been on vacation since last Thursday and came over to see Pat, Randi and Kauleen. I have been doing some Christmas card making, shopping, and relaxing. It has been just what the Dr ordered. I will drive to Kennewick on Saturday and finish out my vacation with Ryan, and then Pat will head over to Coulee for the late hunt in November.

Thanks to all for your love and support it is truly appreciated.
Allison

No comments: