Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Well its hump day! All the hunters are getting restless! Dave spent the night last night and headed to Idaho for a little elk and deer hunting. Bill Simpson showed up today and hopes that Kevin his son can make it over on Sunday or Monday work permitting. Chris and Denise will show tomorrow and will be around for the week, Rob will be over Friday night, Tom and Mary are making the trek on Friday!! I am so happy that Tom is feeling good enough to come over if even for a few days, it just wouldn't be the same without him there. Randi, Kauleen and I will be over late Friday and head home on Sunday. Bob Lloyd will come over around the first of the week and stay for a few days. We are short on space this year so it's probably good that I have to work next week.

I have been on the job for almost 2 weeks now and am enjoying it. I have got to see a lot of old friends and stopped in Marysville for a couple drinks with my buddies. My job is handling customer complaints on installs that contractor do and inspecting there work. I start in the morning at Smokey point and end up as far south as Bellevue so I am putting some miles on my truck.

Allison was down another pound this week and I will weigh in on Saturday and have my blood drawn. I am hoping to be down close to 30 pounds.

I got tired of losing money in my retirement account so I pulled it all out and put it in cash today against all the rules. When I called my financial guy this morning he agreed with me and said he was pulling his out of the market today also. I don't trust what is happening with the financial markets and didn't want to loose everything I worked for. I just hope we get back on track soon.

See Randis blog for pictures of our camping trip last weekend! We had a blast (although it was a bit blustery).

No comments: