Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Monday Morning!

Another week in the books! Allison has been here for a week hanging out with Randi. She bought me a couple of new pair of jeans, my old ones weren't even a month old. I am down to a 40 from a 46 and down 39 pounds. Allison and I got on the Wii Fit the other night and looked like dorks but it was fun. I plan on starting tonight to try and get on it for at least 10 minutes a night. Randi and Kauleen have a treadmill, I need to be on also so I will let you know how that goes next time.

Jeanea, Justine, Allison, Randi, and Kauleen, made Christmas cards Friday night so I got to practice being a good Popi and hold Madden while he went to sleep. I am gonna like being a Gpa!

What a beautiful weekend! Allison left for Ryan and Dewayne's on Saturday morning. I hung out for a while with the girls and watched a move then went and saw my old friends the Hickmans. Meagan was there with Chelsea, what a cutie! Sunday morning we got up and went to Tom and Mary's for pumpkin carving. All the grand kids where there along with all the parents, there were some awesome carvings. We headed home took a nap and that was about it for the day.

I am gonna go Grouse hunting with Uncle Tom next weekend. Ok, we are gonna go for a drive and hope to see a grouse or two. I will head home the weekend of the 8th to celebrate Allisons birthday (lots of candles)! My friend Bill and his boy Kevin will be there for the late deer hunt. Devon was talking about coming over too!! I have to make sure everything is winterized then get an EKG and some blood tests for the food plan! They want to make sure I am in fine shape!! That's about all from here. Have a Happy Halloween!

PS Don't care who you vote for just vote so we can get rid of the stupid ads on TV! Did they ever consider bailing out the banks with campaign money?