Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whats UP?

Hey Y'all!

Today is Thursday September 4Th. and all is well here. Allison and I have been on our food plan for over a week now and are doing great. We are eating healthy and have lost some weight and inches. My blood sugars have dropped to normal and I hope to get off some medications soon. I go into the doc today for a checkup. Not only do I have to check my blood 4 times a day I have to go in and get a blood draw weekly.

Allison and I are gonna go to Tom and Mary's for the weekend and be with them for Tom's surgery tomorrow. I will have my laptop with me so if you want to send an email and see how he's doing either Allison or I will respond.

I have my Turkey hats now so if you want one send me $12 bucks plus $4.80 for shipping or come get it.

Take care

No comments: