Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday September 8th

Whats up all!

Allison and I spent Friday through Sunday at Tom and Mary's and the Hospital. I just talked to Mary and Tom is itching to come home but it may be another day I think.

We came home and there was no Grey to be found! Joe said he came over to check on the cats Saturday and the back door was open. I woke up at 2:30am and after about 15 minutes I heard her at the back door. I thought she was a goner.

Allison and I are doing great on the food plan! Allison and I had to both get blood drawn this morning and she is down about 10 pounds and I am down 20!!! My blood sugar is down to perfect the doctor said and cut my diabetes medicine in half last Thursday.

Talk to y'all later

Pat

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

Great going on the diet, both of you! And thanks for all your help, support and company. We couldn't have done it without you!

Devon called tonight. Also, he, Tenisha, and Louise visited a couple times at the hospital. Pretty nice! Like you two!!