Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Monday Morning


Hi All!

Allison and I had a nice weekend at home, working around the house and moving furniture around. Allison bought a new couch and loveseat for the living room. We got rid of our 2 recliners that took up so much room. The couch and love seat each have 2 recliners and are low clearance so they fit right up against the wall. Now we just have to keep the cats from clawing them!

We are doing great on the food plan and will weigh in tomorrow. I don't have to get blood drawn this week, I now go in every 2 weeks. We do have to go and weigh tomorrow. Yesterday we walked down to Dick and Barbs in the morning and picked up a piece of salmon. We BBQ'd some lean pork last night and had Joe, Dick and Barb for dinner.

I have an interview with Verizon today over the phone for a job out of Smokey Point. Wednesday I have to go to Moses Lake to talk to the unemployment folks, I am being audited for the last week of August. I have to apply for three jobs a week which I have been doing. I love the way the state does this, I have to spend 50 bucks on gas to go down and talk to them.
If the Verizon job doesn't pan out its back to California for a while.

I worked on getting my truck winterized last week, washed and waxed with rain-x on the windows, I will start on Allison's car today. We may go fishing when Allison gets off work tonight, we haven't been for months.

That's all for now

Pat and Allison

1 comment:

Cori's Stories said...

I hope that is the old couch I see in the back ground, you know the one that folds out for me to sleep on so I can come visit you guys!!!