Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas

That sounds weird!

I made the trek home for the weekend to see the Hot Lovely Wife! We went to dinner at the Mexican joint Friday night. Saturday morning we put up the Christmas tree then went to Spokane with Allison's folks. I got my new camera Saturday from the post office and was up early reading the manual. Allison was kind enough to let me bring it over to Randi and Karleen's so I can learn how to use it. I am not stupid but the manual makes me feel that way! I will need to read it a few times I think. Allison went to a scrap booking party this afternoon with some friends after I left. I came home over north cross highway and ran into a little snow, not much traffic and a nice drive. I brought Allison's car over this week and will have it probably until Christmas. Jenae and Madden are going over with me next week. Allison and I are heading in to Wenatchee Saturday morning to do our Christmas shopping and will have an early dinner at our favorite Mexican place La Fuentes before heading home.

Talk to ya'll later

Pat

2 comments:

CiaoBella! said...

Glad you made it back safely. We hope to see you soon!!

Debbie~ said...

Your camera sounds 'GREAT', you'll be able to get even better shots of all those critters over there and before you know it, grandbabies too!

Hey, how's Allisons mom doing?

We might get some snow! :)
If it does, I hope it's enough to be pretty for a few days...I hate that slushy stuff! Take Care, Deb~