Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good Sunday Evening

I made the trek home for the weekend with Jenae and baby Madden, they stayed with grandma and grandpa. Allison made a pot of chili Friday so we had a nice hot meal when we got there. The weather was kinda crappy and snowy so we just took our time getting over Stevens pass. Saturday morning Allison and I got up early and headed to Wenatchee to get our Christmas shopping done we left at about 7:30 shopped til about 1:30 then met John and Pam at our favorite restaurant La Fuentes in Wenatchee then headed home. We got up this morning packed up Picked up Jenae and Madden and headed home. The pass wasn't too bad and we were home in Burlington around 3pm. That's 3 weekends in a row I've been home and will go back for 4 days on Christmas eve. We are gonna have a quiet Christmas at home just Allison and I then we hook up with the kids in Wenatchee to celebrate the weekend after Christmas. Gonna be kinda strange cooking a prime rib for two. Maybe I will have to do a small ham this year. It's supposed to get down to 15 below in Coulee this week burrrr!!!!.

Have a great week

Pat

1 comment:

Randi said...

I'm bound to have prime rib for 2 -I really want to make one this year!