Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Friday Morning!

Yea it's Friday!

It's been really hot down here in San Ramon (I just wish the air conditioning worked in my class), it's bee in the 90's all week. On Monday I started at 7:30 with a class of prem techs then was asked to teach managers upstairs. What a nice change of pace, the managers all want to leave at 3:30 and bonus! today they want to leave by 1:30!!! I can't let techs go early but I can let managers go. I will take some bagels and cream cheese in for them this morning. Allison spent Wednesday down at the hospital with Ryan then took her home yesterday. She has an infection in her mouth?? Ask Allison I don't always get medical stuff.

Can't wait to be in Reno next Friday!!!! Think big bucks!!!

I thought I would share some stats with you today.

Year to date flights Spokane to Seattle counts.

37

Miles 24,869

Nights in Hotel (not counting Cabo) 84

Weeks away from home 15 out of 25 (22 counting Cabo)

That's all for Friday!

Pat

3 comments:

CiaoBella! said...

You sound like a hobo!! Poor Pat!

Big bucks ahead!! Woohoo!!

Randi said...

Dad - Those were some interesting facts of flights, hotel nights, etc.

Debbie~ said...

Nice to be retired?!? How's Allison doing with this retirement plan?!