Sunday, June 8, 2008

Good Sunday Morning

Well it was a good week in San Leandro, I had a great bunch of students (except one). I worked the 6am to 2:30 shift all week. I drove to Sacramento yesterday and have a class here for a week then will spend 2 weeks in San Ramon by the Bay area. Allison spent the last 2 days holding a big garage sale. Sounds like just about everything went (except the old kitchen cabinets I paid $450 for, so if anybody would like them call me I will let them go for $200. We will finally have some room in our tiny garage. Allison has been fighting a cold and ear infection so will spend today to rest up. Mike, Bobbi, Crissy, and the kids were in Coulee for the weekend helping. Can't wait for the trip to Reno at the end of the month!!! It looks like it will be a 2 1/2 hour drive on mapquest but I have been told on a Friday night it may take up to 5 hours yuk! OK another boring day in a Hotel! Talk to you all later.

Pat

2 comments:

Randi said...

Hey, I like how your updating your blog more - even if you think it isn't interesting - I check and read it :) Think of "Your 'nother day in a hotel" of your next adventure in a hotel ;) Make more fun out of it! :)

CiaoBella! said...

Maybe you're warm at least. 45 degrees here this am!!!

Dinner a rousing success. Most income ever. Did you look at all the pictures? One of the girls and one of a poker buddy of yours!