Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday May 5th


Hey All!

Whats new? Not sure? I came home Saturday from San Ramon (by Oakland) Got home around 12:30 and we were off and running. By the way I flew first class for the first time ever!! It was nice and only cost 10,000 miles. I have 140k so I won't miss them. We went to Chris and Denise's for a BBQ and had a great dinner. Allison works with their neighbor who has horses, while we were there her daughter fell off her horse so Allison ended up running her to the hospital. I left after desert of course. After we left the hospital ( she had a dislocated elbow) we made an appearance at another BBQ. Sunday we went fishing and had fun. Today I worked on taking part of the fence down to repair it. I applied for my Trademark, I will attach my sample. I tested a chicken rub I made today. Now it is relax time. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

You better try a turkey rub!!!