Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am sitting in San Jose this week it as been over 100 degrees the last few days and we have had no air conditioning in our classroom YUK! I will be in San Leandro next week by Oakland then Home for memorial week. I changed my flight to come home on Saturday and should stroll in around noon. I am hoping as always that the weather holds up for us. Allison is heading in to Costco in Wenatchee tomorrow to get all the Spaghetti fixins for Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone and maybe play a little poker tournament (maybe)??

See ya soon!

Pat

2 comments:

CiaoBella! said...

Hey Pat! We saw Deirdre (sp?) today at Tampico's and she remembered us! She says she might show up for the poker on Sunday!!
M

Pam & John said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Wish we could be there. We're going to Paul and Lori's for a family get together and Joys second birthday party. We miss you guys!!!