Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday April 22

Good Morning,

The weather has been quite strange around here this past week. Lots of snow, Spokane had a record low high on Sunday of 39, that beat the old record high of 42 in 1893. The weather is looking up and should be back in the 60's on Sunday!

Tom and Mary spent 4 days with us and as always we had a great time!

Allison was going to have a garage sale this weekend but has postponed it til the weather gets better. I am just hanging around and being a bum until I get a new class scheduled. I did hang a new 46 in Sony Flat panel on the wall. I have a 36 inch Panasonic flat screen with an Ikea corner cabinet for sale (350.00) for the lot. Give me a call if you'd like it? Picture will be posted.

That's all for now have a great week.

No comments: