Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Saturdays Party



Hey Everybody,
Randi got me all set up again? They all had a party for my 51st birthday last Saturday. Randi, Kauleen, Ryan and Dewayne all showed up plus all Allison's friends from work. I cooked a big pot of spaghetti for the occasion. Randi and Kauleen are here for the week and doing some work up at thier place. They will go horse back riding tomorrow up at Northrup Canyon. I am off work for a month and love collecting unemployment for the first time in my life. I will head to San Diego may 5th for a week then home for a week then to San Diego for a week and then home for a week then back to San Diego. Sounds kind of strange but we teach Safety and Defensive driving the first week then the techs go out and ride with other techs for a week then come back in to class for a week and learn how to wire a house, the third week is learning how to hook up TV's and customer service. We have Memorial week in that time so I get an extra week off.
Speaking of Memorial weekend It is time to book your room at the local Motels. I will add more about that soon.
Thats all for now. The pictures are of Joe and his new dog JD and Randi and Allison.

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

Funny to see everyone in your pics, in their summer tops. We've had snow flurry's, hail & sleet all weekend long. Thank goodness it's not sticking! I felt sorry for the tulip growers and the street fair ppls. What a let down for their big festival weekend!
Devon, Tenisha & Lulu just left, so I'd better get some things done...Check out my blog, leave a msg. so I know you've been there! Deb~